Another year, another Christmas, another chance to impress with your Christmas greetings. What are your thoughts this time… Christmas card greetings…? eCards? Maybe you want to go for something a little more special? Whatever your choice, let’s have a look at what could be your favorite Christmas greeting sayings this year!
The Traditional Way
Well, it is all about not forgetting your friends, family and people you care for. There is nothing like the traditional Christmas greeting card, printed or handmade. It shows people you have taken the time and effort to find a card that is JUST for them, with dedicated Christmas greeting sayings that are personalized. That has been the traditional way (as opposed to ecards) for a long time and it proves to be the best way of letting them know how much you care!
The advantage of sending Merry Christmas greetings through the internet is the immense variety of choice. Many of these greetings are not available in the retail stores and can be very original. Another advantage is the amount of space for you to write your Christmas greetings; virtually unlimited! You can use them to write personal stories, long messages and much more. It is also easy to find free Christmas greetings on the internet if you are on a tight budget; as usually we find ourselves sending Christmas greetings to a vast amount of people!
Finally, online Christmas greeting cards get updated with fabulous and new designs ALL THE TIME. Opening a link in your email address might not be as personal as receiving your card through the post, but it definitely let’s the person know you haven’t forgotten about them.
Personally, what I do every year is send Christmas greetings cards to the people closest to me and then email others like work colleagues, friends parents and even my landlady! She loves it.
Other Form of Christmas Greetings
If a Christmas greeting card, ecard or business greeting card is not your thing, try something different this year.
- Personalize your Christmas greetings: send unexpected gifts. Something simple but effective will do (a Christmas stocking, a Father Christmas doll, different kinds of toys, etc)
- Money. Put a little bit of money – it doesn’t have to be much! – into a savings account and put the bank statement in a card.
- Yard sales. You can find literally hundreds of inexpensive little gifts.
- Have a friend who is also a graphic designer? Ask them to design something special this year and create your own Christmas card greetings.
- Create your own Christmas wreath and pin photographs of your family. Display above your fireplace.
Whichever way you decide to go for your Christmas greetings this year, don’t forget to tell people the most important thing of all: how much you really love and care for them!