If you are wondering what are the top Christmas presents you have come to the right place. Christmas presents vary each year, due to fashion, latest films, new gadgets in the market, new needs that need to be met, family income, business etc. There are lots of factors that determine what makes a product more successful each year. Many people ask around for Christmas present ideas as they don’t want to fall into the “guys who buy the same thing every year for everyone” category. (socks, pens, watches, chocolates, books and ties!). Those have slowly become secretly unwanted Christmas presents. Are you one of these “recurrent Christmas present person” within your family? Oh, no! There’s my auntie giving me a book again this year… aargh! And… she doesn’t even realize it’s the same book!!
People need to change their mindset when it comes to a Christmas present. Use your imagination; think of what YOU would like people to give YOU. Are you the type that goes for homemade Christmas presents? Or do you, on the other hand prefer the best Christmas presents in the market? What about cheap toys online? Yes, it is all about how much you can spend or have budgeted for. But, whatever the weather I am sure you can accommodate to people’s needs. Be original. Give people what they want, or at least try to please them as much as your pocket and imagination allows. We all want to feel different and unique. So, what are the top Christmas presents? Well, the top Christmas presents are the ones that are very well thought of and that caters for each and every individual in particular.
Use lateral thinking as that will help find Christmas presents that really hit the limelight with your family and friends. Here are a few tips:
- Don’t wait till the last minute. Start buying your presents months in advance. I know, it sounds a bit extreme, but IT DOES WORK. Plus you will be able to save yourself a bit of money.
- Yes, save money as if you buy your presents in the month of December they are bound to be A LOT MORE EXPENSIVE. Shops know that people are desperate and they DO make a lot of money from last minute Christmas presents seekers. Beware.
- Watch out for after summer sales. Do a list of the people, friends and family you are buying Christmas presents for. Right down next to the list how much money you can afford for each Christmas present. Shop.
- If you want to save even more money, check online. Places like Ebay, Amazon, etc will most probably have what you are looking for. You will end up paying a lot less for your Magic The Gathering, Battle Strikers Tournament Set or that special Hanging Jewelry Organizer you’ve been looking for. Avoid the expensive stores and place your order well before hand over the internet!
- Wrap your Christmas presents thoughtfully and carefully. Add a small note or Christmas greetings telling the person how special they are for you. Believe me, there is not better gratification than seeing the other person’s face lit up when they unwrap your very well thought off Christmas present!
- Ask your beloved ones what they think such and such would like or is expecting this Christmas. It will save you tons of wasted time!
- Add a “touch” to your Christmas presents. When your family is open the parcels you have so lovingly wrapped for them, come out with a bottle of champagne (or cava if you are on a low budget) to celebrate. It will generate lots of smiles!
So, what are the top Christmas presents? Let’s have a look at what other presents have been successfully sold:
- Cupcake makers, Star Wars merchandise (especially the Clone Trooper Voice Changer), all sorts of Baby born, Walle merchandise, transformers, Cars merchandise (I see a pattern here with Pixar films!; so keep that in mind).
- Power Rangers, the Indiana Jones Hat, everything to do with the “High School Musicals, Barby dolls, Go Diego Go Toys, My Little Pony, Bratz Girls, everything to do with Hannah Montana (films, merchandise, etc), Disney toys, films and merchandise, Bob the Builder and Rubik’s Cube. (Yes, that cube still sells like mad!)
There you have the top Christmas presents in 2008. Now, do your list, fire up your imagination, take into account how much money can you spend, find out what your beloved friends and family REALLY want and please, please move away from the usual boring Christmas presents.
And, most of all, enjoy your shopping experience! My motto? “Shop with Love”. There.